Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Spice Must Flow.

It's been a while since my last post. I apologize.
We got back from Panama City Saturday evening....At which point in time I turned down the Sandestin trip that I had planned with my father and stepmonster. It would have been more fun had I had a companion with me, and I wasn't in the mood for another 6 hours on the road the next morning, followed by more sand and sun... two things I've gotten sick of after this summer. A month at a sea-lab will really make you hate sand.

I talked to my roommate, Nick, for a while today. He's been taking two 4 hour courses over the summer--that, and working at the Airport wheeling around handicaped people. I'm starting to get excited about the prospect of returning to campus. It's going to be a grand year... Busy as hell, but grand nonetheless. Hopefully I can get my early move-in form in tonight, and I'll be able to move in the 14th of August. Sounds good to me!

The guys and I (Will, Robert, Justin, and yours truly) went down to the canyon yesterday... Fun trip. I brought my fly rod along with me and caught a few absolutely STUNNING green sunfish. That, and I got shot! Will shot me with a BB pistol from about 150 feet away. It didn't break the skin, but rather bounced off the bone, wreaking havok to the tiny capillaries in my hand. At least I got a free meal out of the deal.

Mother is moving the shop. She's got a lot of stuff to move--and even more that she needs to sell somehow. I'll be helping her over the next few days, along with going with my sister to have a needle shoved in her spine. Sounds fun, eh? I've assured her that it will be very painful, and might not work...but she still seems hopeful about getting her back into tip-top shape.

Not a whole lot to say, honestly. I've been hanging with my best friends before time runs out. Watching Dune, fishing, and playing vanguard. I'll post sometime soon when I have something good to say. For now, I'm just content with everything.

Cheers,
Andrew

3 comments:

Haley Wolfe said...

YAY you won't be leaving again 'til after I do... bahaha :)

Joey said...

Well, glad you're content. Love the blunt way you put everything, lol. Catch you on the flipside, G.

V said...

Allow, me to start a bloody countdown until I move back...

We are so going clubbing this semster.