Monday, February 25, 2008

Case of the Mondays...

I got absolutely nothing accomplished over the weekend for a change...aside for conqering 42 European and African cities, but Egypt still eludes me. If you think I'm crazy, I'm not; I've been playing Rome: Total War over the weekend. What a glorious game...
Anywho.... It's a Monday, and I'll be getting everything done tonight that I should have done over the weekend.
Congrats to Justin for getting your ACT score. Good Job Adam for Acing that organic test.

Cheers,
Andrew

5 comments:

Haley Wolfe said...

You should talk to Landon--I don't know if it's the same one, but over breaks he's always completely enthralled in some game where he's the ruler of a country battling other countries. And he loves to complain about it like it's real life...

V said...

ROMA VICTOR!

melissa said...

speaking of the "mondays"...

office space takes away any "mondays" that may lurk.

p.s. i still think you're a butthole.
:)

Joey said...

RTW FTW

Joey said...

The gods be praised!!