Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tang in a 10-gallon

This week has been particularly stressful, yet somehow the fantastic weather outside seemed to calm my mood quite a bit. I've got some decent pictures that I've taken of stuff that ill post when I decide to post a real blog, but for now I think I'm going to head off to bed--I've got my Public Speaking Midterm and a Elem. Organic Chem test early tomorrow. Hopefully I've prepared enough--I seem to be in a rut with B's lately... I just need a pick-me-up A to get back on track. *sigh* But things are well, it seems. I'm heading to Fort Payne for the first time in three weeks, even if it is just for a few hours. I haven't gotten to see Justin or Will in ages... I can finally get my passport stuff in; that'll be a small amount of stress removed. I'll be sure to post in the next 2-3 days about everything. Isn't it more fun when I have stuff to write about??
Cheers,
Andrew

1 comment:

Haley Wolfe said...

So, umm, speaking of you being in town, I just got an interesting call from Mel...
and now I take it there are things I'm supposed to be explaining to you... but I really don't know how. There are always the blog entries I guess.
I'm sorry, Andy.

You know, if there's something you want to say or ask, you always can.